Photobucket

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Birthday Drama

So I was watching t.v. late last night.
Adult Swim to be exact.
They were saying something like,
"Happy President's day, when we pause Black History Month to celebrate some of the biggest slave owners"
I thought to myself that's pretty true.
Something to think about.
Anywho, I had a pretty interesting weekend.
Didn't do anything major just hung out most of the weekend.
Today is one of my good friend's birthday. 
She turned 21.
She wants me to celebrate with her tonight but I don't want to be tired tomorrow.
I have class and I have to work, I need all of the energy I can get.
She doesn't work tomorrow.
I'm just too nice to say I can't celebrate with her.
I'll probably say I have to be home early,
maybe she'll understand and see that it's the thought that counts and I showed respect by seeing her on her special day.
Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. ive been there, but if she is your friend she will understand. Just hang out with her this weekend and party like crazy (white boy crazy) if ya know what i mean lol

    ReplyDelete