Photobucket

Monday, February 13, 2012

First Day

These Mondays really sneak up on me.
Today is my first day at my new job.
Publix!
I'm excited yet nervous.
My weekend was pretty busy.
On Saturday and Sunday I had to go to Boca to the orientation.
Saturday's class felt like a long history lesson.
All we basically discussed about was the founder of Publix and so on and so on..
Sunday was a bit more interesting, or I just wasn't as tired as I was for Saturday's class.
Sunday's class was all about safety hazards and such.
Each class was about 6 hours each.
I was so pooped by the time I got home, I just crawled into bed and played my video games.
I was told that the orientation classes were part of my training and that I get payed for attending.
:D
That;s 12 hours right there.
I get payed 8.50 the hour
so thatssss...
 102 dollars!
Yayy, I miss having money lol.
Let's not forget about Friday.
On Friday I didn't really have any plans. 
During the afternoon, my friend Jonathan tells me that he's going to this nightclub called 
The Manor
and that I'm invited.
So I was like hell yeah I want to go.
That night was pretty fun, I saw a lot of familiar faces and danced a lot :)
So cross your fingers for me today.
Hopefully it will go well..
AND FAST!

No comments:

Post a Comment