Photobucket

Monday, February 6, 2012

Interesting Weekend

Ohhhh Monday.. Why have you snuck up on me so quickly?
So the Giants won. Yay!
I'm not really a football kind of guy but I am from New York so I do represent my state ;)
I didn't really watch the whole game.. I only watched it when it was during the 4th quarter and about 59 seconds left in the game. Lol
But I was told the Patriots were winning most of the game. 
So I think it's pretty cool how back in '07, the Giants were against the Patriots that year.
And it was about the same concept, the Patriots were in the lead and then the Giants made a comeback and won the Superbowl. 
Pretttyyy awesome. 
I had a get together yesterday so I enjoyed my Superbowl Sunday.
Oh man, I just remembered.
People that take football seriously.. like over the limit.
...
I don't know why, but I canNOT be around them.
You say one little thing about their team and it's like they turn into the Hulk.
Sheesh
I went to go see that Chronicle movie on Friday.
Ehh, it was cool but it was very predictable as well.
It's about these one teen, his life is just horrible.
His mom is deadly ill, his dad is abusive and he is bullied in school.
He starts to record his life using video camera.
Him and these two others boys find a big hole in the ground near a rave they went to
and of course they wanted to be curious and look inside.
They find this alien-ish looking rock thing and that's glowing. Next thing you know the camera started spazzing out.
You barely saw what was happening to them.
Then the kid got a new camera cause lost it down that hole I guess.
So they started recording themselves using their power, which was telekenises.
The boy who has the messed up life is the stronger one.
Basically in the movie they show they can fly, move things with their minds.
The stronger boy started getting evil. It reaches the point that he needed to be stopped, as in killed :/
Sooo yeah, it was pretty cool. 
So it's Monday, fresh new week.
Hope it brings nothing but good things and surprises :)
Peace out!


No comments:

Post a Comment