Photobucket

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Short and Sweet

What do you call James Bond in a bath tub?
Bubble 07 ;)
Happy Thursday!
I'm running on about 3 hours of sleep. 
Something was just not letting be get to sleep last night.
I'm pretty excited about the weekend,
tomorrow my mom and her husband will be going to Miami and staying there for the night.
I won't throw a party buttttt let's just say tomorrow shall be a fun day :)
Then on saturday and sunday I have my Publix orientation.
Then I believe I start my training, which is when I start getting payed!
$$$$
I'm going to be keeping busy with school and now work. 
I dont know if I can handle that.
I mean I wake up for class at around 6-6:30
and I just get so sleep I just want to go home and pass out on my bed.
They're probably going to have me start work right after class, 
which is at 1.
You gotta do what you gotta do right?


No comments:

Post a Comment