Photobucket

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Starships

Nicki Minaj - Starships

Powered by mp3skull.com
This Nicki Minaj song I just posted has been on repeat since yesterday when I downloaded it. I'm not a HUGE fan of hers. But most of her songs are actually amazing to me. When she's rapping random words, that's when I don't really listen to her. When she's singing or she has like a club or pop beat or background, that's when you'll see me having a jam session. I love listening to her when I drive. I feel like I own the road. Is it even legal to have your music blasting while driving? I know it isn't safe, but is it illegal? ;) I always do it. Music is basically my life, I know everyone says that but I listen to music like 23/7 That other hour I'm probably sleeping or working. Actually I take that back because there's music playing in the store while I work. Without music, life would just be.. ehh.

No comments:

Post a Comment