Photobucket

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

No Valentine

Happy Tuesday.
Yes it's Valentines Day..
Well what do you know, no Valentine for me lol.
I actually never had a "real" Valentine before
Yes I've been asked to be someone's Valentine before, people that are not of my interest if you know what I mean.
But I've never experienced the whole Valentine date thing.
One day.
So I went to Publix yesterday. I was taken on a mini tour of the store
Was introduced to some of the sales associates
Some of them didn't look too welcoming
I was told I would be staying there until 12 at night
But I left around 6.
Today I have to go from 3 to 12 at night. 
Maybe I'll get out at 6 again? lol
I just don't want to be on my feet all freaking day.
I  know it's more money so I need to suck it up but still
This is my second job and I can tell it's going to be madness. 
You know that giving up feeling?
It's increasing
I can't count how many times they told me the Deli is the hardest department in the whole store.
Sigh
I guess I'm spending my Valentine learning how to use a meat slicer..
Nice.


No comments:

Post a Comment