Photobucket

Friday, February 3, 2012

Friend or Acquaintance?

Happy Friday everyone!
I have an interesting topic to talk about today.
Friends
What are friends?
Are they just someone you know? Someone you can trust?
Me, I don't have much friends. I like it that way, I keep acquaintances.
I think some people take friendships too far. Ever had someone who you usually do not speak with, but they talk to you when they need something. Yeah, that's not a friend.
In high school I didn't need friends. I had classmates.
Maybe I'm just weird, but everybody is different.
The only people I would consider friends are my actual best friends, which I consider family.
Friendship is based like a regular relationship, trust.
It's hard to trust people. People think they just earn my trust on the spot.
HA!
Don't make me giggle.
I'm a trustworthy person, but are you?
 Moving from New York, I lost touch with basically everyone I went to High School with.
I was told before I graduated that after High School I wouldn't be friends with some of the people I was friends with, but I wasn't expecting to lose touch with everyone.
I mean I did my part. I tried my best to keep in touch just to at least let people know I'm still alive, but I guess everyone is too busy to just say hi.
That's one thing I cannot stand. 
When someone sends me a text or a comment on Facebook or some sort, and they call me a stranger...
Really?
Communication works both ways, do not try to play me.
But on the brighter side, less people to worry about right?
I mean would you rather have to listen to other people's problems with the more friends you have?
I don't know maybe I'm just being mean here.
Anyways, I don't wanna leave this blog on a bad note..
Cause it's Fridayyyy :D
Meaning I get to sleep in tomorrow!
*Throws confetti into the air*
Everyone have a fun and safe day.

No comments:

Post a Comment