Photobucket

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Kids? What kids?

Ever felt like you were running on empty?
Just so completely tired, you can close your eyes and just dream away.
That's how I feel right about now.
I am such a cranky person in the morning, I hate being asked so many questions.
My mom was bugging me before class.
She kept asking me all of these non-important questions.
My number one question that just makes me giggle but angrily is
Mom- "Kyle?
Me- "Yes mom"
Mom- "Are you up?"
I mean I answered, yes I'm up!
But anywho,
Yesterday I was asked a random yet interesting question.
I was asked if I ever wanted children. 
Of course I do, but not any time soon.
I believe I'm not ready to have that much of a responsibility
I want to wait until I'm settled in with a career, a wonderful home and married.
Now as for the baby making, it's either going to be adoption or have someone carry the baby for us.
But who knows what will happen in the future.
I get nervous around babies.
I don't want to hurt them, they look so delicate.
That nervousness goes away when they turn like 2 or 3.
I was nervous to hold my niece when she was born, I didn't want to hurt anyone's feeling not wanting to hold her but I couldn't help it.
 I think they are precious and adorable, but I don't know what it is that get's me nervous around them.
Especially in public, if a random child came up to me and was just staring at me,
what do I do?
I wouldn't mind talking to him or her even though they would probably have no clue to what I am saying, 
But I don't know how the parents feel about that, they might attack me.
So would I like to have children, yes.
Am I ready for all of that? No.
I do think I will make a great parent one day though 
:)

2 comments:

  1. Having a child is a BIG responsibility. I was sooo nervous when people wanted to hold my daughter when she was born. I was really nervous at times to. For the most part not, im not too nervous with things and her, even though she is only 3 month. Its just the first month or so that is the most nerve racking. At times i still feel nervous with other people holding her, but not with myself holding her. Having a child in your life is amazing. They look up to you and give you unconditional love. When the time is right for you, after you have settled into a nice career and everything, is a great time. They do take alot of work and ALOT of money. Its better to be in a time when your happy and settled to where you can care for the child and not worry about much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can imagine the duties and responsibilities for you to take care of your daughter. It takes a strong person to take care of a child. Lots of respect for being a young mother. I know it must be stressful at times but I'm sure in the end it will all be worth it. Congrats on the baby btw. I bet she is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete