Photobucket

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Swaggggggg -___-

I dislike the way people think sometimes.
I was told I was being a follower because someone wore a shirt I liked, then I bought it for myself.
Soooo?
If I like it, I'm going to get it. Simple as that.
Just because someone else has something I'm going to buy,
does not make me a follower.
Just makes me a buyer lol
But seriously, that's ridiculous.
I don't call people followers when rappers come out with phrases or mottos
and people use them like every day on their facebook statuses or tweets.
Remember the whole "SWAG" phase?
Holy crap I could not stand that.
For every little thing, people would say swag after every statement.
"Just stole a candy bar from the store.. Swag"
"Just took a shower.. Swag"
Like seriously?
So after the "swag" phase, this rapper Drake came out with his new album and one of his songs is called "The Motto"
In this song he would say YOLO is the motto.
You Only Live Once
I have to admit I follow that motto, but I don't advertise that I do.
You only live once, so live it the hell up by taking opportunities and chances.
Not by saying YOLO everyday.
People are loco lol
So away with the negativity, this week is going by pretty quickly.
I started playing COD (Call of Duty) Modern Warfare 3
I was playing online so basically I got my a** kicked.
I did better than what I expected though :)
I was forced to play, but now I'm pretty much hooked.
Once I start something, it's a must that I have to get better.
Game on ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment